Sunday, August 29, 2010

my self or about me.


My name Nurul Jannah binti Ngah, aged 19 years, my utterance, in 10/11/1991, in the village mengabang lekor. now I'm studying at the polytechnic sultan haji ahmad shah, (polisas) in food technology diploma in three semesters.my first school is sek keb pagar besi..and than high school smk kompleks mengabang telipot. My family all have eight, including one mother and father, my father's name, and my mother called. My brothers were six people, the first named, the latter, in turn, and I, and finally .my family is :.
  • Ngah bin Abdullah(my father)
  • Zainab binti ismail(my mother)
  • sharol mizam bin ngah
  • Norsilawati binti ngah
  • Mohd dinie bin ngah
  • Mohd nizar bin ngah
  • Nurul jannah binti ngah
  • Muhammad fadhil bin ngah

I hope I can achieve my ambition to excel in education, the world and the hereafter. My favorite is cooking dishes that my mother (ikan singgang cicah budu) .. I am a jovial fellow and warm-hearted .. I like to laugh every day with my friends ...last word of my smile sokmo and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment